The Write Stuff

Posted by Tracee


I meant to post this the other day and forgot all about it. I am so proud of Savannah. She has finally attempted to write her name by herself. She did this the other day at home. Since then, she has been writing it on her papers from school. This whole year she has always said she couldn't do it and wouldn't even try. It is a long name to spell and all the a's and n's are confusing to put into place for a 4 year old, I think. But she's got it now. I think its cute how her a's look like q's. I tried to show her on the last a.

The other pics are of Emma's book that she wrote for her teacher after school. She has been doing that a lot lately. She loves to write stories. I think that is typical of most girls at her age. I always enjoyed creative writing, too. We aren't doing a whole lot today. Rich has a catering and I have been cleaning. I think I will do some scrappin' this afternoon. Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 18, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments