Spring Break

Posted by Tracee







Spring break started for us today. We aren't going anywhere because we are going to Texas in June. So today was pretty nice and the kids played outside. I did some more cleaning out. This time I worked in my closet. I have a huge garage sale/Goodwill pile on my bathroom floor. I have about 10 pair of thick-soled shoes to get rid of. It's amazing how much the styles have changed in just the last year or so. I liked the thicker shoes because the made me feel taller. But I know how much Stacey and Clinton would disapprove. I just can't see myself in those extremely pointed shoes though. They aren't comfortable and they just aren't me.

I haven't taken any other pics in the last few days. So I thought I would look back to last year's spring break. Our Disney trip. Has it really been a year? Oh how we miss Disney!!

Way cheesy!!Free ad for BL!


She was really trying hard to get Pluto's attention!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments