

What a fun day!
Emma made this puppet that she got from school today as soon as she got home. She was so excited about it. Crafts really are her thing!
Savannah and I went over to my friend Ashley's house. Her little girl does ballet with Savannah. She had some mommies over to scrapbook and the girls had a fun girlie day of play. It was really nice because she doesn't have many opportunities to play with other little girls her age. And I got 4 spreads done!!! They all got along really well and didn't even have one meltdown. I think we are going to start doing it regularly on a rotating basis. Thats something fun to look forward to.
I have my curtains up in my scrapbook room. I'm really happy!! I am still trying to get things together on the walls, though. Look for some pics soon!

This entry was posted
on Friday, March 17, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments