Happy Spring!!! Well, sort of..........

Posted by Tracee







Today is officially the first full day of spring.
Well, it started yesterday, buts its the first full 24 hours of spring. Right now we have snow pouring down and almost 2 inches covering the ground. We haven't had much snow at all this year, and now that we are starting to get excited about spring activities...it hits us. I have tulips that are starting to pop up (thats whats in the pic with the green stuff and white stuff all around). Hopefully they make it through. The kids went to school on schedule. I'm sure I will have more pics this afternoon of them playing outside.


Hi Nini and Papa!!! Rich told me that y'all have been looking at this. Sorry we weren't with Rich when he called you to wish you a happy birthday. So here's our wish for 'ya.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!
Emma made this life size portrait of herself yesterday at Brownies. It was cute! She loves Brownies. I got her all signed up for summer camp yesterday. June will be a very busy month. I will try not to schedule much for July so we can really relax.

I'll post more pics later of them in the snow. Have a good day!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 21, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments