Here are a few miscellaneous pics from this week.
This is me trying to catch Trevor this morning. I wanted to get a picture of him with his new haircut. She cut it so it would be more spikey on top. It looked really cute this morning....but he was fighting me for the picture.
This is Emma yesterday morning before school. She looked so cute for spring pics. I missed getting Trevor, I may have had a hard time getting him to cooperate anyway.

Savannah fell asleep on the floor the other day. It's rare anymore that she takes a nap. She looked so cute.
The snow is melting away. Hooray! But I have heard it is supposed to snow again. It doesn't sound like it will be much though. I never did get any pics of the kids playing in it the other day. I forgot that the girls had dance. Trevor did some sledding while we were there and hurt his ear on a buried sled that somebody left in our yard. It swelled up pretty bad, just in time for spring pictures at school yesterday. He said the photographer let him turn to the side. I'm anxious to see how they turn out.
Today and tomorrow the kids get out early for parent/teacher conferences that they schedule in the afternoon. Their teachers didn't request one which is nice. I guess that means everything is ok :) . Trevor has a friend coming over after school to play. Tomorrow we are meeting Melody, Lily, & Wyatt at McD's for lunch. That should be fun!
Savannah just ran in here and showed me that she just learned to snap her fingers. She is so excited. Have a good day!!




2 comments