


What a great "girls" weekend we had! Saturday we went to a pottery place called "Pottery Schmottery". It was very similar to the place where Emma had her party last year. They had a neat little play area where the girls could play while their stuff was drying in between coats. It was really hard for me to decide what to paint. There were so many choices. I decided on this cute little flower dish. The girls painted big hearts that will be magnets. After that we went next door and ate lunch at Beef O'Bradys. It was pretty good. Then we headed to the scrapbook store. Why is it when you have a gift certificate you have the hardest time making decisions as to what to get? I just started grabbing things to make sure I was spending the $25 and wound up spending $15 over that. After a brisk walk through the mall we were wore out. After we went back to my sisters, we rented a couple of "girlie" movies.... In Her Shoes and Just Like Heaven...They were both very good we thought, but definately the kind of movies that Rich would not enjoy. We had fun...but I did miss my boys. They enjoyed their weekend, too. Well, today I am keeping it low key. I have lots of laundry to do now. Have a good day!
This entry was posted
on Monday, March 06, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments