Katie's graduation went well. I was glad we were able to make it. I can't believe how hot it was there though. It was about 91 degrees outside and seemed about 101 degrees inside the gym where it was held. They had no air conditioning in this gym! Everyone was misreable...but I know it could have been worse. 
The graduate! I'm so proud of her!
Savannah and Aunt Tina right after we arrived.
Emma and Savannah (she was starting to get really hot).
Then she fell asleep on my lap. She slept through the whole ceremony. I don't know how she could sleep in that heat. Thank goodness we had programs to fan ourselves with.
Today we are going to our neighborhood pool. Its hot today as well...so it should be refreshing.
We have lots to do this week. Hopefully I can post again before we go to Texas. Have a good week!
This entry was posted
on Monday, May 29, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments