

Ok....The last remaining pink Malibu cup that we have had since the Jefferson (Tx) Mardi Gras in February of 1995 has cracked. It's no longer functional. :( I know it's just a plastic cup. But to us it's more than that. It's a memory from when Rich and I first got together. We don't have that many things from before marriage because everything happened so fast. They were free cups (promoting Malibu rum obviously)...and at the time we didn't have much at all so we actually took them home to our little trailer and used them. I called Rich to tell him this morning that I had just thrown it away...and he told me I should flatten it somehow and put it in our scrapbook. He was joking of course. But he did want me to keep it. Who's more sentimental... him or me? So I thought I would take a picture of it. I also found some pics from the night we got them. We don't have a scanner so I took pics of the pics (if that makes sense) thats why they are so bad. I'm actually amazed it lasted 11 years and we even used it daily. It's hard to believe we have almost been married that long, too. Kinda sad that we have lost touch with our friends in the picture. Thats the way life goes I guess. 
This entry was posted
on Thursday, May 11, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments