Posted by Tracee

This week has been pretty boring. There's not too much to say about it. Trevor has been home the last 2 days because he has pink eye. It started in the right eye wednesday evening and today he woke up with it in his left eye, too. The nurse from the doctor's office said that he should be fine to go today...but he looked worse this morning than he did yesterday. So I kept him home. Knowing our school nurse, she probably would have sent him home anyway even if I thought he was better. I haven't taken any pictures this week either. It's probably a good thing because I have been taking way too many pics since I started this blog. Maybe I'll have someting exciting this weekend to grab my camera for. Have a fun Friday!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 05, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments