Savannah's First Day

Posted by Tracee

This has been such a busy week. Savannah had her first day of school on Tuesday and this is the first chance I have even had to post about it. She had a really good day and was happy to see some old friends and has already made some new ones. She went again yesterday, the first thing she said when I picked her up was that she made a new friend named Jake. She asked if he could come to her birthday party. I told her she has three months to worry about that.
My sister is here visiting for a few days. We went to my friend Ashley's baby shower last night. It was at Maggiano's italian restaurant...so good. I think we may do some shopping today.


Ready to go!


With her friends...Tyler and Grant


With one of her teachers...Ms. Annette

This entry was posted on Friday, September 08, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments