Today was such a georgous day. Perfect 70 degree weather! So we decided to go to the park. Rich and I have wanted to get roller blades for a while now, so we just decided we'd get some and try them out. He had some when we first got married and got rid of them. Roller skating was one of my favorite things to do as a kid, and I have ice skated about 20 times in my life. So I figured its not much different on roller blades. I was right, it was fairly the same. I can't believe I waited so long to do this. I have to say this is my new favorite thing to do (besides scrapbooking and Ebaying of course)! I can't wait to get on them again. We talked about going again tomorrow. The girls want to get some now. So maybe Santa will bring them some. Trevor is a bit unsure about it though. He had fun taking pictures today and the girls liked pulling us around. We're lucky that we have such a nice park and trail system so close to us. Happy Labor Day weekend!
Emma practicing her rock climbing skills. One of her good friends, Jennifer, is having a rock climbing birthday party next weekend. She can't wait for that!
Savannah trying out one of the new playground items.
Trevor was fascinated with the mushrooms and took this picture. These are 4 mushrooms growing together.
I can't tell you the last time I saw Trevor swinging on swings. I think that's because everytime we go to the park he always has a buddy with him and maybe its not cool to swing.




0 comments