

I'm not sure where to really start. We've been really busy lately, but with just regular every day kinda stuff.
Last saturday was my birthday. Mom took me shopping and out to lunch. I got a few new outfits which made me really happy, because my clothing selection has been pretty lame lately. We came home and Dad was here with Rich and the kids. They had worked on installing my kitchen sink and faucet all day. I was really excited about that because we had bought them before we ever built this house (4 years ago) and they have been sitting in our garage this whole time. I'm very pleased! We had a little party with cake and then Rich took me out to dinner. I had a great birthday this year!
Monday I went with Emma to her Brownie field trip. They went to a farm where they could pick apples and a pumpkin. It was perfect weather and the girls all had a great time.
I have been sick the rest of the week. It's just a bad cold...not sure where I picked it up at because the kids have all been fine. Who knows?? I'm starting to feel better though.
This weekend we have a lot going on. I think Rich has entered a local Chili cook-off. I have a bridal shower to go to for Kirsten (my future sister-in-law) and Savannah has a birthday party to go to. It is for her "boy" friend Tyler. She will probably be the only girl, but I don't think she will mind at all. I'm not sure how I'm going to squeeze all that in on one day, especially considering they are in all different directions. I'll figure it out somehow I guess.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, September 28, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments