Posted by Tracee


Trevor started his golf camp today finally. He has been so excited all summer for this! He was supposed to start yesterday, but it was pouring down rain so they rescheduled. He learned so much in one day already. He was explaining to me all about how he practiced chipping, putting, and driving. I have never played a game of golf in my life, unless you count mini golf, so I really didn't know the difference between those things. Now I know..... I have to say, being out there for just a little while even, has made me a bit curious about the game. Who knows, maybe I'll get him and Rich to teach me how someday. That's his buddy Zach that's in the pic with him. They are sportin' their new Titleist hats that the course gave them. They were also soooo excited that they get free fountain drinks and candy bars when they are done everyday. Of course they think it's all free, but we paid for it I'm sure with the enrollment fee.

This weekend Tina and I are going with Mom to her sorority convention thing. It should be interesting. At least I'll get to see what she has been into for all these years. I'm sure we'll have a good time.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments