I've been such a bad blogger

Posted by Tracee

I have been a slacker when it comes to my blog lately. For one, I'm not really sure if anyone looks at it anymore (give me some feedback if you do, please)... and two, I just haven't felt like messing with it.


But tonight I am motivated... Earlier our neighbor came over to give us this MONSTER cabbage they grew in their garden. This thing is SO big. I could not stop laughing when I saw it. Of course I had to take pictures of the thing. I weighed it and it weighs in at a whoppin' 13.5 lbs. They said they have two more that are even bigger than this one. I have no clue what we are going to do with it. We like cabbage, but I don't think we will eat it for every meal. I think we could actually feed off this thing for a week or so.
Anyway... We have been pretty busy lately. Trevor and Emma had bowling camp last week. For the next two weeks before school starts we have nothing scheduled and I am so happy about that. I just want to relax and enjoy this time together.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

OMG-that thing is huge! They could probably enter it it some kind of contest or something! You may have to invite the neighborhood over for coleslaw!!!