




I've been working down at the fair this week for Saturn. A local country radio station that we advertise with has a stage where some country artists come and sing. So we have a booth right there in the middle of it all. Its pretty neat, but its been so dang hot I haven't stuck around to meet any of them after their shows. Yesterday Rich and the kids went down with me. After I got it set up we spent the rest of the day wondering around. The fair is always a fun time! Mom let me borrow her camera for a few days. We have some really important events coming up this week so I really needed it. The kids have their ice cream socials at school Monday and Tuesday. Then the first day Wednesday. Savannah will have her first day of kindergarten on Thursday. Today is my Daddy's birthday. We have two cookouts to go to tomorrow, our neighbor's and to Mom's and Dad's for his birthday celebration.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, August 11, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments