It's been a really busy but relaxing summer. I've been too busy to blog, sorry. Now that I see I have a few that have been looking I thought I'd update a little. At least before school starts.
The kids have done a few camps. But with me working now, I didn't want to overload them (or me) with too many places to be. I just didn't want the race out the door every day to get them somewhere when they really do enjoy being home. It has been really nice to be able to stay home and let them play while I get my work done. Trevor is going to try band this year. So he attended a 2 week band camp at the high school. He is going to play the drums. He really enjoys it so far. Emma went to girl scout camp for a week. She only spent one night away though. She had a great time! We took a trip up to Silver Lake, Michigan. We were gone almost a week. It really is a great place for a relaxing getaway. As soon as we got back from there Shawn and Tina were here from Texas. They came to visit and to also help surprise my parents for their 35th wedding anniversary party. We did a good job of surprising them. There were about 30-40 people there. But it was hard keeping it a secret. Two weeks ago, we took a 2 day trip to Cincinnati to Paramount's Kings Island. We spent a day riding rides and the next day at the water park. The weather was perfect at the time. So glad we went when we did because since then we have been in the high 90's.
The kids start school next week. I think they are all ready. But I think Savannah is most excited. She just found out her teacher yesterday and she was pleased.
I don't have many pictures to share because my camera was ruined about a month ago. Someone threw a juicebox into the bag that I had it in. Now its full of apple juice. So I have been using my old camera that isn't digital. I'm saving my pennies to get a really good digital camera. I want to make sure I am happy with the next one. I wasn't too pleased with the one I had anyway.
So that's basically our summer in a nutshell.
Bye for now.
This entry was posted
on Thursday, August 09, 2007
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments