We had a nice Thanksgiving this year, despite the fact that we have had sick kiddos. Trevor has been coughing and running fever off and on all week, and Emma woke up Thanksgiving morning with fever, headache, and a really sore throat. I knew exactly what that meant...strep throat. Sure enough, I took her to the doctor yesterday morning and that was it. So she is on an antibiotic for 10 days. Fun...fun
I took a few pics from the other day of Emma and Savannah with their Thanksgiving turkeys that they made at school. But I haven't been able to locate my camera since then. I probably set it down somewhere. I will post them as soon as it turns up. I had better find it soon though, because Rich, Trev, and I are going to the Colts game sunday night. It's the first one for me and Trev this season (will probably be the last, too) so I really hope I find it.
Since shopping was out of the question for me yesterday, with sicknesses and all, we decided to go ahead and start decorating for Christmas. It got up into the 60's yesterday so we did all the outside lights. Today I am going to start working on the inside. I have 2 trees that I usually put up, one is a pretty snow themed tree, and the other a fun kid oriented one with homemade and older decorations. I love them both! I'll post some pics of them when I get done...and find my camera. :0/
This entry was posted
on Saturday, November 25, 2006
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.




0 comments