Nutcracker Picture Slideshow

Posted by Tracee


| View Show | Create Your Own

Here are the pics from the recital. They did the Nutcracker again. It was Emma's third time and Savannah's second time to do it. I think it was the best one yet that they have done. Even after all the costume issues and not having much time to practice because of doing it earlier this year. The only problem was that on Saturday's performance, during intermission some little boy pulled one of the fire alarms. So everyone had to get out of the building and wait for the fire department to arrive to let us back in. We didn't have our coats with us and the girls were freezing in their costumes, so we just waited in the car. I'm sure glad it wasn't my kid that did it. I believe they know better but ya never know!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 20, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments