Trevor's Program

Posted by Tracee




Tonight we went to the school for Trevor's spring program. It was pretty good. He had a small speaking part. I think he really enjoys singing more than he would like to admit. I think he has pretty good rythm, too. He must get that from me ;). Just kiddin' ..... Daddy is a pretty good dancer.
Here are a few decent pics from the program. I wish I could figure out the right setting on my camera for these kind of things. Most of the pictures were blurry and dark. I played around with it beforehand and changed some of the settings like the manual said to. But still not that good. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Tomorrow I am working on my garage sale that I am doing this weekend. I have lots to get rid of. Hopefully it all sells!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments