Before church...
Hunting eggs at Pemaw & Papaw's....
Egg hunt at Ashley's....
The beautiful bride-to-be...
The eggs we colored on Friday night...
We had a wonderful Easter weekend! For those of you who know that my sister and my mom and I hosted a bridal shower for my brother and his wife-to-be (Tina) on Saturday...It went very well. (sorry about the run-on sentence) After the shower we went to an egg hunt over at my friend Ashley's house. The girls had fun hunting the eggs. I guess Trev felt too big to join in, so he got to help hide them. He was the oldest kid there out of about 30 kids. But today after church, we went to my parents house and he wanted to participate. I don't think 9 is too old to hunt them at all. We'll see how he feels about it next year. I am posting some random pics from the weekend. Have a good week!




0 comments