6 Years Later

Posted by Tracee



We took the kids out back on Sunday after church for a photo shoot. It was such a georgous fall day. I don't like the hassle of going to a professional studio to take pictures of them. I really can't tell you the last time we've done that. Gosh maybe it's been 3 years. I don't like spending the money to have someone else do it, I always spend more than the planned package price anyway. I don't like the stress of organizing the coordinating outfits, or the stress of getting them to smile perfectly all at the same time. So anyway, the first Fall season we had after moving into this house I took them out there and I haven't done it since. That was 6 years ago and I thought it would be fun to try to recreate the pictures. I love our back yard, it is my favorite part of living here. I feel like I am in the country when I look out there and it reminds me of growing up in Texas (minus the pine trees). So I got some really good shots! They have grown so much. Trevor used to make the biggest cheesy smiles when he was little. He was always so happy and is still such a pleasant and funny guy to be around. Emma still has the same little chipmonk face that is oh so cute. Of course right after this we decided to let her get her hair cut (6 inches off). So she now looks quite different. She has been wanting it cut for a while now. So she is really happy. And I am surprised at how much I love it on her. Savannah was such a little baby in these pics, only 9 months old. I love her little mouth and cheeks in the old pics. She is such a big girl now, but I still see her baby face when I look at her.


THEN (Trevor-6, Emma-3, Savannah-9 mos.)
















NOW (Trevor-12, Emma-9, Savannah-6)










This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hey Tracee,

I have been meaning to contact you!! Email me at laurahowardhill@yahoo.com so I can have your email!!

Facebook was sucking the life out of me. I needed to purge that distraction out of my life!

Email me and I will share more!

Good to hear from you!
Laura